Mentorship - Terms & Conditions
The content that will be handled on this mentorship program will cover from the basics to the advanced aspects of the strategy used to operate in the BLW Binary Master App. BLW is always focused on education and in the creation of successful traders that´s why it has developed a Mentorship Program that will be run by Marcel, one of the most successful traders in BLW.
By accepting this terms you agree to the following conditions:
- All information found on the BLW Master App.com website and email newsletters (past, present, and future) exist for nothing other than general informational purposes. Any financial numbers referenced on this site or on any of our other sites or emails, are simply estimates or projections or past results, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only. Results may vary from person to person.
- It is specified that the past performance of a financial product does not prejudge in any way its future performance. It follows from the foregoing that BLW Master App’s liability cannot be held directly or indirectly, particularly in the event of a financial loss, regardless of its amount. Results may vary from person to person. All strategies and investments involve risk of loss. No information contained in this product should be interpreted as a guarantee of results.
- This service is only available for new purchases of 6 months and 1 year plan.
- Any person enrolling in this mentorship program must go through all the webinars showing in the Binary Master App previous to the class to have a better understanding of what is Trading in general since the mentorship will be focused on the strategy itself.
- The maximum attendees in the class will be 5 users to have the opportunity to interact with each other respectfully.
- It is a one-time mentorship session only covered during 1 hour. The schedule showing in the page is in GMT+0.
- The schedule (date and time) showing on the board is subject to availability, there is no way it can manually be altered by one of our representatives.
- It is forbidden to share, record or save information provided during the class.
- You must log in to the class with the same information that you used to make the reservation, otherwise if your name is not recognized from the data base you will be removed from the attendees.
- In the event of cancellation from BLW´s end you will be notified with at least 24 hours and we will internally reschedule according to the availability.
- If you wish to cancel in your end you need to contact us at least 24 hours prior the date previously reserved and you will be able to book the next available date.
- We expect from you a respectful behavior during the class, but BLW has the rights of removing any attendee who attempts against the productivity of the class, other attendees´ opinion, or any attendee with bad attitude, whoever using profanity will also be removed without being entitle of getting a refund of any kind.